SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

EATING BAR-B-Q

I was getting used to being a vegetarian but did still crave meat and seafood.   However, today was the first time in 2 years that I was able to enjoy eating meat.   I had to dip every bite of Applebee's riblets in sauce so it would go down easy but had no trouble swallowing.  Had mashed potatoes with it as well as cole slaw.  

I do still have trouble eating lots of different foods especially chicken.  Rice is still a big challenge.  I have been eating bread again as long as I dip it in tea or coffee I can enjoy it.

It appears that I have had an increase in my saliva production lately.  This is probably why I can swallow some types of meat more easily.  

I feel so normal today.   Yes, today is a good day.

Going camping tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to read this! Especially the part about camping. I think you've seen at my blog that we finally have acquired a Pleasure-Way ! ;->

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy your Pleasure Way. I sure did enjoy mine and miss it alot.

      Delete