SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, March 24, 2023

WARFARIN BLOOD CHECK NUMBER 5

Saw my ENT doctor a couple of days ago concerning my very painful tongue and earache.  He looked at the lesion on my tongue and said he wanted to do a biopsy and I would have to be put to sleep for the procedure.

The lesion is on the left side of my tongue and is red with a white center. He thinks the lesion is causing the earache. Also told him that the lump on my neck where the CAT scan showed it in the lymph node has grown a bit and is changing shape to oblong and not marble size.  He gave me antibiotics and mouth rinse to use for 7 days.

I had a CAT scan on this area a couple of months ago and there was no cancer shown.  This is very strange. I think the lesion is the primary cancer and spread to the lymph node.  The earache and lymph node lump is exactly how the cancer started 5 years ago.  The primary then was at the base of my tongue and could not be seen except on scan.  This lesion now can be seen although it is in a location that is hard to get to.

Had my INR checked at the cardiac clinic and the number is 2.6 which is good.  I informed the techs that I will be having surgery/biopsy on my tongue soon and would have to get off of the blood thinner for 5 days prior to surgery.  They said they would be following and advising me throughout this time.  I need to get approval from my cardiologist who I am seeing in 5 days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment