SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

TONGUE BIOPSY SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY THE 3RD OF APRIL

Had another appointment with ENT doctor today for some pain meds.  My earaches are getting worse.  Shooting pains up the side of my head.  He told me that was a nerve.  The lump on my tongue hurts all the time especially when I eat and swallow.

Asked for Hydrocodone.  He asked if I wanted pills or liquid.  I chose pills.  However, I will prpbably need liquid after the surgery as it will be hard to swallow a pill.  He said he might cut the lump out during the biopsy and will also biopsy the lymph node.  Also warned me that this is going to be very painful for a couple of weeks.  Only eat soft foods. 

My brother will transport me to and from clinic.

I get off of Warfarin tonight for 5 days.    

No comments:

Post a Comment