SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

TONGUE BIOPSY WENT WELL

Had my tongue biopsy yesterday. Will get results in about a week.  My ENT wasn't kidding when he said it was going to hurt.  I have pain pills and liquid hydrocodone as well.  Also have to take an antibiotic to keep bacteria at bay.  He told my brother that it looks like an ulcer.  Not sure an ulcer would make my lymph node swell up and give me a constant earache.  

Come to think about it my ENT never once labeled my cancer when I had it 5 years ago.  He never called it a tumor or ulcer or anything.  I guess he tends to stay away from those scary words.  However, he did tell me I had cancer at the base of my tongue.

I get back on my blood thinner Warfarin tonight.  Have a follow up appointment on the 12th at 11:00.


No comments:

Post a Comment