SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, April 21, 2023

INFECTED TOOTH

 My INR number today was 2.4 which is good.

I had to call my ENT doctor and my dentist today as one of my teeth seems to be infected.  ENT never called me back.  Dentist called and I explained what had been happening with my health for the last few months.  He ordered some antibiotics and pain meds and referred me to an oral surgeon for removal of the tooth.  He reminded me that I will need hyperbaric treatment prior to any dental procedures and to be sure and tell the surgical oncologist at Ochsner Hospital on Tuesday when I see him for my first appointment. 


The ear pain is really severe even with pain meds.  It seems that the tooth is what is causing the ear pain and not the cancer on my tongue.  The lump in my lymph node also hurts but not as bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment