SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

ANOTHER ULTRAOUND

Had Ultrasound on stomach area.  Hoping it shows what is causing the fevers.  Had lots of lab work done yesterday which came back all negative.  Chest x-ray was clear too.  So they don't know why I'm having fevers but think it has something to do with the surgery.  Maybe they are looking for a blood clot.

Last night at around 3:00am I had a temp of 100.  I have not taken any pain meds or xanax sinch day before yesterday.  Last night I had a rash that got worse since I first noticed it a few days ago.  It covered all of my stomach area and itches really bad.

Ate lunch today at IHOP.  It is just a little too soon to eat like that after gallbladder surgery.  I had scrambled eggs and grits and bacon.   Didn't eat all of it as I started getting nauseated.  Sure hope I don't have to throw it all up.  Won't be doing that again.

Stopped taking my blood pressure meds a few days ago due to my heart rate of 52.  Took 3 readings today and heart rate back to the 80 range and pressure 150/70 which is good for me especially on no meds.  I'll talk to my doctor about reducing the dosage.

My brother told me today that the surgeon told him he had to scrape the gallbladder off of my liver and that it bled.  I don't have a memory of being told that.  So now I'm kinda pissed that I was sent home on no antibiotics after a liver bleed.  

Another doctor in the clinic gave me two different antibiotics and I took one tonight.   



  

No comments:

Post a Comment