SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, December 25, 2017

CHRISTMAS DINNER AT BOB'S HOUSE

Had a nice visit with my brother and his family. Ate a few bites of ham. A few pieces of green beans went down well. Of course I had to wash down each bite with coke. That was all I could do and that took about 30 minutes. 

Brought a copy of the Family Tree book I made and we discussed stories of our ancestors. Gave them 3 of my books I had published years ago. They gave me a beautiful blue and white lap blanket that is also electric. It is so warm and comfortable. It sure comes in handy as I find it hard to get warm sometimes. I loved playing with the dogs. They are so sweet.



2 comments:

  1. As I'm sure you are well aware, dogs have a magic healing power all of their own - and they are willing to share it with you! ;->

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel good around dogs. I feel a close kinship with them.

      Delete