SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, January 4, 2018

GETTING OFF THE FEEDING TUBE

Last night I ate some more of the black eyed peas and rice.  This morning I made some grits and butter and was able to take a few bites of it.  Did not have a protein drink for breakfast.  Going to go to the store and buy some things that I think I can eat.  Will also buy some more protein drinks that I will chill and drink.  Gotta get serious about getting the tube out.

Tonight I baked some Meat Lover's Lasagna.  It smelt fine and it tasted fine but it burned my throat and mouth.  I ate several bites anyway and sipped some coke with each bite.  Had to spit out some of the meat but the sauce tasted good.  I then had to use the Magic Mouth Wash to ease the burning.

I'm thinking about trying Chinese food tomorrow.  I want to eat some vegetables. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time that delicious lasagna will slide right down!

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete