SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, November 6, 2017

ENT SCOPE TODAY SHOWS BLOOD

Had appointment with the ENT doctor who scoped me and saw an inflamed area that had a spot of blood on it.  This was the same area as the tumor.  He asked me if I had been spitting up blood and I said I had not seen any blood.  I asked if it was just a spot that had not healed yet and he said he did not know.  He said he would do a biopsy as his next move.  I feel that this is going to be a problem and may be more cancer.  If the biopsy shows that I need surgery he said I could have it done locally with Dr. Saal or at Ochsner in New Orleans.

I see the Oncologist tomorrow and we will discuss the date for the PET scan.  Hoping to have it done the week of the 20th of this month.

This is not what I thought I would hear.  My throat has improved a great deal in the last few weeks.  Why is there blood in my throat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment