SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, November 23, 2017

THANKSGIVING DAY ATTEMPT AT EATING REAL FOOD

 There was so much food to sample today.  Tried some different foods at my brother's house but couldn't eat turkey or cranberries or cake.  Was able to eat a small piece of ham and about a teaspoon of sweet potato pie while washing it all down with a soda.  That was all I could do but am happy with that. I'm hoping that real food will be back in my life within the next few months. 

Enjoyed the visit with my brother and his wife and family.  Loved the two beautiful dogs they have.  Very well trained and easy to love.
Bob and me

Bob and Simone

Rusty and Charlie getting ham from Bob

It was so good to get out and had a nice long visit with family.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see your smile! ;-> Yes, gorgeous dogs!!

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete