SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

COUGHING AGAIN

Today I had another coughing and choking spell.  I used my Lidocaine gargle but it has continued on and off all day.  I keep sipping water to try and stop the stinging.  I need the Hydrocodone.

I also tried eating some pureed sweet peas but had to spit it out as it tasted horrible - that same horrible metallic taste that tints everything I put on my tongue.  It's just not time yet.

Today is my son's 53rd birthday.  I called him and we spoke on the phone for an hour or so.  He has the day off from work so he is resting.   I had to take sips of water every few minutes as the more I talk the more dry my throat gets and hurts to swallow.

Today I ingested in my PEG tube 1282 calories, 85 grams of protein, and l6 ounces of water.

I coughed all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment