SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

COUGHING AND CHOKING SPELL AGAIN

Choked on a sip of water during the night when I got up to go to the bathroom.  That hadn't  happened in a while.

Then later this afternoon while relaxing and watching a movie I felt one of those coughing and choking episodes coming on.  I quickly sat up and took a sip of water.  That didn't help as I continued to feel that sticking sensation on the opposite side of my throat from where the cancer was.  

I quickly went into the kitchen to fix my gargle solution.  I coughed so much that at one point I couldn't catch my breath.  I then threw up the water I had just drank.  I took a sip of my gargle solution and then another but still could not get any relief.  I injected some Hydrocodone into my tube and waited for it to take effect.  Within minutes I stopped coughing but was still shaking from the experience.  I only have a few doses left and can't see the doctor for another week yet.  This is insane.  

Today I ingested in my PEG tube 1348 calories, 80 grams of protein, and l8 ounces of water.


No comments:

Post a Comment