SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 28, 2017

STILL NOT READY FOR FOOD BY MOUTH

Tried eating some turkey and gravy with mashed potatoes.   Spit out the potatoes and turkey.  Ate a few spoonfuls of gravy then threw it all out.  Had to gargle and brush my teeth after to get rid of the taste.  Tried some Key Lime Pie and was able to eat a few bites.  Tasted a little bad at first then got better.  I especially enjoyed the crust.  However, still not ready for food.

Feeling stronger today.  Not much mucous.  Taking my pain meds every three hours so not in any pain and also cuts the mucous down a lot.

Finished my antibiotics and steroid meds.  My throat feels a lot better.  However, I still feel something on the left side of my throat where the cancer was.  It feels like a growth.  Not a lump but I imagine it being a small piece of skin.  Hard to explain.  Probably scar tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment