SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, October 27, 2017

SO HUNGRY

Tried eating again.  Took a few licks of peanut butter from a spoon.  It tasted good.  Tried a cracker but had to spit it out.  Took a few spoonfuls of clam chowder broth but it didn't taste good.  I'm so hungry for real food.  I want some fried fish so bad.

Starting using Xylimelts for dry mouth and it really works well.  Kept my mouth moist as it slowly melts.  Am drinking more water.

Almost out of Glucerna 1.5 - ordered too late as it won't be here for 5 more days.  Will have to drink the Boost bottles that have little calories.  This aggravates me so much and makes me want to just dive in and eat the foods I am craving.  

I am not to have anything thicker than nectar but I want chicken nuggets, fried fish, gumbo, pizza, etc.   Maybe tomorrow I'll try one of those things to see if I can stand the smell and the taste.  Hate to waste food but may have to throw it out if I can't eat any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment