SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, March 20, 2017

DAY 14 - THE NIGHTS ARE THE WORST

PureGuardian? H920BL 10-Hour Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Table Top



Feeling stronger and eating is easier.  Still have some discomfort in my throat but can manage without pain meds.

The nights are the worse.  I tried sleeping in my bed upstairs for the first time in 2 weeks - but am awake every hour with pain in my ear and throat.  I purchased another cool air mist machine but it does not blow wet air - just cool air.  There's a big difference.  Returned it today and ordered another mister like my original one -  online.  It will be here in 3 days.  I'll leave that one in my bedroom and keep the one downstairs by the sofa for day use.  It amazes me that the wet mist can actually stop the pain in my throat.  Very pleased with that.  

I see the doctor in 2 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment