SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, March 27, 2017

DAY 21 - EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTED


Well here it is 3 weeks after surgery and I am feeling a bit stronger.  Actually got on the treadmill and walked slowly for half a mile.  I feel the need to get back to where I was physically before the surgery as I expect another surgery in the near future.  As hard as it was for me to handle this last surgery I can't imagine going through another one as weak as I am.

I can swallow without pain but still feel the lump on my tongue and my lymph node seems to have gotten a bit larger.  My boil is draining and healing well but now have a yeast infection and burn in my genital area from all of the antibiotics.  Using over the counter creams to heal the area.  It's working but will take time.  I've been through this before so know what to expect.  I can't sit but must lay in bed or the sofa all day.  I've been on and off of antibiotics for the last 6 months.  My body just can't take it anymore.

My level of anxiety is under control with the use of Xanax but depression is fighting to get hold of me.  I cry daily... in fact, I'm crying now.

I have a decision to make concerning my ENT doctor.  I'm probably going to have to get a second opinion somewhere else.  I have lost confidence in him and no longer think he has a clue as to what's wrong with me.  My concern is the cost.  Will my insurance pay for this?

Now that I'm not working my Dog Sitting Business I have no income for extras.  I'm so sorry I cancelled my booked jobs.  I'm now out about $500 and have surely lost one of my best customers who has found someone else to care for his dogs.  Just when I was expecting to double my income from last year I probably won't even match it now.

I have an appointment in 2 days to get the results of the blood work for Autoimmune Disease.  If only it could be that simple.  I know it's not.






No comments:

Post a Comment