SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, March 4, 2017

PRODUCTIVE DAY

Washed all my bedding today.  Finished painting the deck.  It will still need a second coat but looks good for now.  Bathed the dogs... they really needed it.  Ordered Chinese food and enjoyed my favorites.  Feel like I accomplished a lot today.  

Tonight I am on Facebook reading posts from Throat Cancer patients and learning how to deal with what is to come.  I've made notes on several sheets of paper for the last few days and now have typed all the info in categories of:   Musousitis, Dry Mouth, Nausea, Skin Burns, Protein, Pain Management, Supplements, and Muscle Exercises.  There is so much to remember.

My Monday morning surgery is weighing heavy on my mind today.  Haven't taken any Xanax the last couple of days but I am getting more anxious so will take one tonight and tomorrow.   

My folder of important papers is on my desk which contains my Will and house and car papers.  Just in case something goes wrong.

I have filled my refrigerator with various types of protein drinks and have ice cream, popsicles, jello, cottage cheese, broth, oatmeal, pudding and mashed potato supplies.  

I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  


No comments:

Post a Comment