SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

FEELING ALONE


Had my hair cut short today.  I really like the look.  It will be much easier to care for during the next few weeks.  Told my hairdresser Sondra all about the recent events and she offered her help if I ever need it.  That was kind of her.  She hugged me when I left and we both fought back tears.  I've known her for about 20 years.

Took my little doggies to the Vet today to get their nails trimmed as well as other things that were due.

My last dog sitting job left today at 5:00.  Don't know when I'll be able to schedule any more jobs for some months to come.  It was hard to cope with the duties of caring for the dogs.  I'm feeling imobile.  My anxiety level is high and I prefer to be alone most of the time.    However, I do get to where I'm sad that I have no one here to comfort me.

Am I a fighter?  I don’t honestly think so.  I feel you need to be really mad to be a good fighter and I am not yet mad as I am still numb from shock, disappointed, deeply concerned, depressed, and just simply “out there” by myself.  

I know that there really isn’t time to be truly scared and to worry excessively.  The time during this journey of overcoming and healing needs to be spent on positive and enriching thoughts of what tomorrow may bring.  I need to work on that so I'm taking this pledge. 




No comments:

Post a Comment