SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

ANOTHER CT SCAN

Had an appointment with Dr. Pellegrin (Gastroenterologist) today. Told him I am still having pain in my intestine on the left side.  He ordered a CT Scan and blood work.  He said that if it is inflamed we would treat it and then do a Colonoscopy.  I have an appointment for tomorrow at 3:00 pm for the CT Scan.  I have to take pre-medication due to my allergy of the contrast they use.   I have to fast for 3 hours before the procedure.

Dr. Beyer's office called today and informed me that they will be going over my chart tomorrow and will call me with the second report of my biopsy.  This should tell me what kind of cancer it is and what stage. 

I'm petty sure it will be Squamous Cell Carcinoma stage 4.




No comments:

Post a Comment