SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, May 4, 2017

PATHOLOGY REPORTS

Went to the ENT office today to pick up copies of my Core Needle Biopsy report.  I was given the two reports as well as a full package of all notes by ENT doctor and other reports in my file.  Included was a CD of my first CT Scan ordered by Dr. Haydel.  Made an appointment to see ENT in two weeks as requested.

Came home and read the reports.  It is Squamous Cell Carcinoma as well as some positive Mesothelial cells.  I am also positive for HPV.  That's about all I can understand on the confusing medical reports.  I'm sure the Oncologist will explain in detail what I have.

Received a call from the Oncologist's office and was scheduled to see Dr. McGaw at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center on May 10th at 10:30am... finally.

Also received my first bill.  It was from Thibodaux Regional Medical Center and it was for $3,050.00 for the Core Needle Biopsy.  If it is determined that these services are not payable by my insurance I will be responsible.


No comments:

Post a Comment