SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, September 29, 2017

BACK PAIN

I have never in my life had a boil.  Then when I first got sick I had two in a row.  Now this morning I see that I have another coming out at the same location as the others - on my butt.  I am keeping it clean and putting antibiotic ointment on it. 

This afternoon, after my 6:00 feeding, I started having pains in my upper back on the right side under my shoulder blade.  I thought it would go away but hours later it still aches.  It's not a sharp pain but it's a noticeable pain.  If it continues I will see my family doctor for a possible x-ray.

Not feeling good today.  Am trying to take less Hydrocodone and replaced it with liquid Tylenol.  This does not help with pain or with the mucous in my throat like the Hydrocodone does.  I don't have enough of the pain meds to last till my next Oncologist appointment so am trying to use it sparingly.  However, I am suffering a lot of discomfort in my throat because of that.  I may have to see him earlier than scheduled.

I ingested by PEG tube 1448 calories, 90 grams of protein, and 10 ounces of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment