SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, September 22, 2017

GOING BACK TO WORK

I have decided to reopen my dog sitting business and have already booked 3 jobs.  Looking forward to seeing all my favorite little doggies as well as making a little more income for medical bills. 

Received another case of Glucerna from the Amazon seller who had sent me some damaged cans on the last shipment.  I was given a partial credit for the 13 damaged cans.  On this free shipment there were five of the 24 cans that were damaged.  I didn't report it.  I've just decided to use a different seller.  Ordered a case a couple of days ago and it arrived today.  No damaged cans in this shipment so will be using this new company from now on.

Today I ingested through my PEG tube 1504 calories, 95 grams of protein, and l0 ounces of water.  Now that I have all these cans I felt that I could take in more nourishment as they are 356 calories a can.  This is the most calories I have taken in and it has given me cramps and a lot of discomfort.  I will cut back on tomorrow's intake.


No comments:

Post a Comment