SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

EIGHTH TREATMENT TODAY

Had my first Meals on Wheels delivered to me today about 12:15.  It was lima beans and rice with a link of sausage and lettuce, tomato, and cucumber salad with peach cobbler dessert.  Milk and bread were included but I don't drink milk and bread does not go down well now.  However, I did enjoy my meal.  It was so good not to have to prepare my own food, which is sometimes exhausting.  

Drove myself to treatment today.  While there, Sarah the Financial Advisor told me that I should have an answer to my request for assistance tomorrow.  I told her I also had an application from Camille to fill out and return to her for assistance.  Sarah explained that they were two different requests.  One was for Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center and the other was for Terrebonne General Hospital.  Glad to hear that.  Hope I get some assistance from at least one of them.

Had my treatment which gets easier and easier each time then drove home.  Fixing a snack and then a nap.

Eight down and 27 to go.

1 comment: