SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, July 7, 2017

SIXTH TREATMENT TODAY

Drove myself to treatment today.  All went well.  I only took one Xanax as I am getting more relaxed during treatment.  Still having mild nausea which got a little worse today.  Glad I'm off for two days before another treatment.

Came home and was hungry so got some Chinese - Won Ton Soup and Pork and Mixed Vegetables and enjoyed eating which seems to ease the nausea.

Tonight my throat is hurting just a little.  This is the first time.  My lymph node seems to be reducing in size which is good news.

Only have 29 more to go.


2 comments:

  1. Happy weekend! Hopefully you will be able to eat some of your favorite foods and gain strength!

    Virtual hugs,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a lot of nausea today. Doing some protein drinks. See the doctor tomorrow and will ask for something.

      Delete