SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, July 6, 2017

FIFTH TREATMENT TODAY - 30 MORE TO GO

Had an appointment with the Council on Aging to complete an application for Meals on Wheels.  The process took an hour and a half.  I'll start receiving lunch next week at around 10:00 am.  I'm thankful for that as I don't much feel like cooking anymore.  I'm still having bouts of nausea.  Today was all day long even after eating and drinking.  I didn't mention it to the staff at the cancer center as it is no use because they are convinced it is not from radiation treatment.  I'll find some OTC meds that might help.

Drove myself to treatment without any problems.  After treatment went to the financial office to discuss a recent bill I received for almost $500.  Again they found a mistake on the bill.  Said it was more like $250 but to speak to another worker who was busy at the time.  I was feeling weak so went home and will try again tomorrow. 

Came home and ordered some food from Applebees at 5:00 and ate then went to sleep.  The dogs woke me up at 7:00 asking to go outside.  The nausea was pretty bad at this time so I just let them out to the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment