SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, August 28, 2017

CHOKING AND GAGING MORE THAN USUAL

Had a bad episode this morning when I woke up.  It was time for my throat cleaning which consists of brushing my teeth, gargling with the Magic Mouth Wash, then feeding through the tube with protein drink, Xanax, and pain meds.  I do this every three hours day and night.  It gives me a lot of relief.  If I vary the routine I suffer for it.  

This morning after brushing my teeth my throat started having spasms of sorts.  Don't know how to explain it.  I couldn't stop coughing and choking and had trouble breathing.  I hurried down stairs to prepare the magic mouth wash I use to gargle.  Within a few minutes it was under control but I was shaking pretty bad.  First time this has happened and it was scary.

Still taking the pain meds every 3 hours which keeps the mucous down as well as calms the throat where I don't have episodes.

Slept most of the day.

Today I ingested 736 calories, 51 grams of protein, and 18 ounces of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment