SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, August 24, 2017

WATER INTAKE

Renewed my driver's license today.  Don't have to worry about that for another 6 years.  Didn't have to wait in line all day at the DMV as there is a private office that does the renewals now.  Took about 15 minutes and I was on my way.

Did some weed eating in my backyard this afternoon.  Rain is coming and I want my yard cut short for it will be awhile before I can cut it again.  Forecast gives rain for the next 5 days.  I'm so happy that my strength is coming back.  I still spend a lot of time on the sofa napping but I can tell I'm getting stronger every day.

Today I ingested 760 calories, 64 grams of protein, and 20 ounces of water.  I fully intend to increase my water intake but am struggling with the concept of pushing water down the tube every hour.  My stomach has shrunk and a couple of ounces at a time, along with a protein drink every 3 hours, makes me very uncomfortable.  Reaching 64 ounces of water a day is just not something I think I can do.  I would be happy if I could do half of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment