SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, August 13, 2017

THROAT PAIN GETTING WORSE

Today I ingested 740 calories, 36 grams of protein, and 18 ounces of water.  I had a hard time with one of my tube feedings.  The protein drink did not settle well and I felt very uncomfortable for hours after the feeding.  There were pieces of clotted milk in my tube which is usually clear.  

In the middle of the night I checked my tube and there was yellow bile backed up in it.  I was still feeling pretty bad from the protein drink that I took many hours before.  I didn't take any more protein drink till late this morning.  Only took half a bottle (4 ounces).  

Had no bowel movement yesterday.  This concerns me.

Almost out of pain meds.  Might be able to make it to my appointment tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment