SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

TWENTY NINTH TREATMENT TODAY

Drove myself to treatment and afterwards had a meeting with the Dietician.  Told her I had ingested one can of the new Glucerna 1.5 last night and that it made me sick with horrible stomach cramps that lasted a couple of hours.  It's just too rich for my intestines.  So she advised to take only half a can at a time and see what happens.  

No one is really worried about my weight as it had been stabilized for the last couple of weeks.  I wish I had not purchased this case of Glucerna at $90.  I'm not sure I will be needing it.  I'm using the bottles from Walmart and they are working fine.  The last time I ate anything by mouth was July 24th - 15 days ago.

Left her office and went to the Financial Advisor to complete another form for financial assistance from Terrebonne General Hospital.  Will know something in a couple of weeks.

Today I ingested 510 calories, 54 grams of protein, and 20 ounces of water. 

I'm taking more pain meds as my throat is hurting more.  Had another bad episode at 4:00am this morning.  Had to gargle and take more meds before I could go back to sleep.

Only 6 treatments left before I get to ring the bell.








No comments:

Post a Comment