SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, August 10, 2017

THIRTIETH TREATMENT TODAY

After my treatment met with the Oncologist.  Told him about the increase in throat pain and that if I were taking the 15ml dose as prescribed I would be out of meds by now.  I'm only taking 5ml every 3-4 hours - sometimes longer at night. 

I asked if there would be any problem getting another bottle.  He said that he would not be able to call one in but could write another script for it.  He asked if I had enough for the weekend and I said yes.  So I'm hoping to get a new script next Monday when I see him.  Sure hope I don't have any trouble getting the script filled like I did last time.

I only have 5 days of treatment left. 

Today I ingested 750 calories, 64 grams of protein, and 20 ounces of water.

I weighed in at 162 pounds today.  How in the world am I not losing more weight when taking in less than 1000 calories a day?  It's been 16 days since I've eaten anything by mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment