SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

FLOODING IN MY HOUSE

Had a good night's sleep considering how I spend my nights.  I'm up every 3 to 4 hours to take pain meds and water and to urinate.  Have no trouble going back to sleep.

This morning the thunderstorm woke me up and I went downstairs to see that water was coming into my back room and the yard was flooded.  I started to move things up off the floor and transferred all the cat's stuff like food, water, and litter boxes into another room.  


When the rain let up I started to sweep water out of the house into the back yard.  I was a bit fearful that I was going to have a coughing spell as I had not done my morning routine yet.  So I stopped and took time to gargle and tube feed.

My brother came by to see if he could help but I had already taken care of everything.  We're going to get more flooding in the next few days from the storm Harvey.  I'm not sure what shape I'll be in to take care of more flooding of my house.

Slept most of the day.  Did not leave the house. Did not walk the dogs.

Today I ingested 540 calories, 62 grams of protein, and 16 ounces of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment